AVW10 Video and File Submission
Important NoticeIn order to share our cutting-edge results and ideas on the conference, the organizing committee would like to ask all the participants NOT to take screenshot, record, or download any presentation content in the conference website. However, it is impossible for the committee to watch over all the participants in remote places. Please submit your presentation at your own risk. The organizing committee will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the presentation.
Who needs to submit the file?
- ODP presenter must submit a presentation video (.mp4) and one slide (.pdf) for the flash talk.
- Live talk presenter can optionally submit a material (.mp4 or .pdf file) related to the talk.
Submission deadlineODP presenter: The submission deadline of video and flash-talk slide is June 7, 23:59 JST, and June 13, 23:59 JST, respectively.
Live talk presenter: The submission deadline of an additional material is June 7, 23:59, JST.
Instructions for submission of a video (ODP) or an additional material (Live talk)
- For the file name, please use your presentation ID that was provided in the acceptance notification email (e.g. ODP_A_99.mp4; LT_99.pdf).
- Before the deadline, you may upload a file with the same name to overwrite the previously uploaded file.
- The file size should not exceed 200 MB. In general, a 30 min HD (720p, 1280 x 720) presentation video sizes ~150 MB.
- ODP presenter must submit a video presentation MP4 file.
- Live Talk presenter can submit a MP4 or PDF format file.
- The raw presentation file (ppt, pptx) cannot be accepted.
Instructions for making a video presentationPlease refer to the information available on the Internet to learn how to create a video of your presentation. For example:
Instructions for making a slide for the flash talk (only for ODP presenters)
One-minute flash talk will be held before the core time of ODP.
Please submit only ONE slide as a PDF file (.pdf).
The recommended slide size is 4:3 (or 16:9).
- In the slide, your name, title, and presentation number* should be included.
* Presentation ID (e.g. ODP_A_099) is not the submission number (e.g. C009999). Please insert your presentation ID to the upper left of the slide.
For the file name, please use your presentation ID that was provided in the acceptance notification email (e.g. ODP_A_99.pdf)
You can re-upload a file with the same name to overwrite the previously uploaded one until the deadline (June 13, 23:59 JST).